[juneau-lug] July Linux Users Group Meeting

  • From: Jacob Gemmell <dante333@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:59:29 -0800

I have the small Downtown meeting room reserved from 6 PM to 9 PM on
Monday the 19th (next Monday).  There is no agenda so its open floor
unless someone brings something up on the list.

If anyone wants, we can swap ISO's or CD's.  I will bring in ISO's for
Mandrake 10(4 ISO's), Slackware 10(2 ISO's), and Suse 9.1 Personal
Edition(1 ISO).  If you want CD's let me know what you want, and I will
burn it before the meeting.

I may be late to the meeting on account of another meeting the same day.
  I will be there by 7ish.