[juneau-lug] Re: JiveForums

  • From: James Zuelow <e5z8652@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:23:22 -0900

On Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:12:14 -0900
"Jeremy C. Hansen" <jeremy_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There was a huge power surge that killed some of my processes try
> again http://www.seafoodnetwork.net:8080/jive3/

Looks good, Jeremy.  What were you thinking exactly on how to arrange
it?  A Juneau-lug discussion thread on the existing board, or a
virtual host with exclusively Juneau-lug content?

If the latter, I can point a juneau-lug.org hostname at the virtual
server (talk.juneau-lug.org, or something similar).

By the way, this is a possibility for anyone with a static IP that
wants to host juneau-lug.org content.  In the past, we've discussed
developer.juneau-lug.org for coding, as well as
graphics.juneau-lug.org, games.juneau-lug.org, etc.  However you need
to have a fairly stable setup (and be willing to front the money for a
static IP in addition to your normal internet access costs).