[juneau-lug] January Meeting (Class at?) and other uses of this list

  • From: Alfie <alfie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:55:18 -0900

As I mentioned last week, Klukwan's board room would be available again.  I
just need at least a week or so notice to clear it with the boss.

Also, I was wondering if anyone would object to use of this list to
advertisesuch things as LAN parties and the like.  I was considering having
one at the office for gaming and maybe burning CDs and so on.  But I
wouldn'twant to get us TOO off-topic.

James Zuelow wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:04:34 -0800 "Juan Rivero" <jfjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>[1]
wrote: Since class has been changed to directed study, "this presents no
formal difficulty," as the mathematicians say. JR Well, we have no location
for the meeting and it is already Thursday afternoon. My place is still out
as I'm feeling better, but my son is still sick. My apologies to the group -
I'm usually a bit more ahead of the game. Of course, it just goes to show
that we need a dedicated meeting coordinator. If the LUG doesn't have a
meeting during a particular month, it usually means that I've been busy and
didn't work out the details. One (or two) people that set up the meeting
time&location every month would be great. This gets back to the club
organization stuff on the web page that we never seem to have time to talk
about during meetings. Cheers, James ------------------------------------
This is the Juneau-LUG mailing list. To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to
juneau-lug-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[2] with the word unsubscribe in the subject
header.

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:jfjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx