[juneau-lug] Re: January Meeting (Class at?)

  • From: James Zuelow <e5z8652@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:01:28 -0900

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:04:34 -0800
"Juan Rivero" <jfjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Since class has been changed to directed study, "this presents no
> formal difficulty," as the mathematicians say.
>
> JR

Well, we have no location for the meeting and it is already Thursday
afternoon.  My place is still out as I'm feeling better, but my son is
still sick.

My apologies to the group - I'm usually a bit more ahead of the game.
Of course, it just goes to show that we need a dedicated meeting
coordinator.  If the LUG doesn't have a meeting during a particular
month, it usually means that I've been busy and didn't work out the
details.

One (or two) people that set up the meeting time & location every
month would be great.  This gets back to the club organization stuff
on the web page that we never seem to have time to talk about during
meetings.