[juneau-lug] Re: January Meeting

  • From: "James Zuelow" <jamesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:09:18 -0800

> We typically go through a bunch of "I can make it on this
> date" and "I can't on this date".  Nothing's set yet so maybe
> setting it a week earlier to the `15th or 16th would be OK?
> Either week works for me...
>
> ...Kevin

I'm OK with either week as well.  Jacob, is that OK?  I'd like to meet
Tony as well.  He's been in town a couple of times but has never made a
LUG meeting.

What we really need is a meeting coordinator.  Next meeting we should
talk about the LUG organization, and see if we can't find some under a
rock somewhere.