[juneau-lug] Re: January Meeting

  • From: "Clay Robidoux" <loki@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:57:24 -0900

true enough, but then again I have yet to have the need to "tweek" any code
for a new platform.. besides which I would think it would be near impossible
to port from sparc to Intel.

with the available distros for whichever architecture you happen to be
running it would seem to be a redundant chore to port something over..