[juneau-lug] Re: January Meeting

  • From: "James Zuelow" <jamesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:43:11 -0800

OK, the open house at my place is still scheduled for 6pm, Wednesday 15
January.  I can't make a meeting on the 16th, as I have class that night
(unless Juan wants to have class at the meeting, hint hint...).  Chips
and bandwidth will be available, plus my odd assortment of hardware.

The only preferences I've seen mentioned so far is for Thursday night -
so we need a meeting location.  My wife would think it very strange if I
took off for class and you all came over for the meeting, so my place is
probably out for Thursday night.