[juneau-lug] JLUG meeting dates

  • From: Jamie <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:06:34 -0800

I was just checking the availability of the library meeting rooms.
Assuming we stay with Monday evenings, the large conference room
downtown is available on Sept. 19 from 6-8pm or Sept. 26 7-8pm .  And
the valley meeting room is open from 6:30 - 8pm on Sept 19 & 26.  So
shall we have a Sept. meeting?  When & where?

If there is any interest I could bring the Kinect I've been playing
with.  This is device that Microsoft built for the Xbox 360 that has a
webcam, 4 microphones, a motorized base and 2 IR camers that allow you
collect a 3d image.  There is a growing body of open source development
software.  Just search Google or YouTube on "kinect hacks" to see some
of the things this device can do.

-Jamie

--
Browns Homepage - http://jdb.homelinux.net