[juneau-lug] Re: JLUG Meeting Opps

  • From: Kevin Miller <atftb2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:07:01 -0900

On 02/28/2011 08:00 PM, Jamie wrote:
> I gather several people like myself planned to attend the meeting
> tonight for which we thought we had scheduled the valley library meeting
> room.  Alas, it was not to be.  The postal workers union folks had the
> room according to their schedule.

I don't know what happened.  Right after the last meeting I made the
reservation (just like we always do).  IIRC, another person was w/me
when I did.  Can't recall who it was now though.

> So I made a reservation for the next available Monday which was Mar 21,
> 6:30 to 8pm.  see
> http://junlistserv.juneau.lib.ak.us/scripts/publish/webevent.pl

Thanks Jamie.

> However, maybe we should try meeting in the downtown library as it has
> many more openings.  We can always cancel the Mar 21 date.  What do
> others think?

I'm kind of prone to the valley, since I can walk there. :-)  I guess we
just need to make sure where ever it is that we double check a couple
days before...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb