[juneau-lug] Re: Interesting read from /.

  • From: "Charles R. Hakari" <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:26:55 -0900

Maybe I have been lucky, but I have never had a problem setting up a
printer with CUPS. I have used the web browser interface, the printer
configuration tool in KDE and the setup and configuration tool that came
with the Turboprint drivers that I bought. Prefer the KDE tool, though
they all work o.k. The only glitch I have had is when I upgraded from
RH9 to FC1. For some reason I couldn't print, so I deleted all printers
and redefined them under FC1. They all work fine now. Just my 2 cents worth.

Chuck