[juneau-lug] Installfest

  • From: "James Zuelow" <jamesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:53:14 -0800

Sorry I thought I changed the subject line.

An installfest is an excellent idea, but we've never had the
organization to pull it off.

If we can get facilities at UAS, that would be great.  Perhaps Juan's
Linux class could be the official sponsor.  (We really need to get a UAS
LUG going.)

Otherwise, now that we have bandwidth at the library that might be an
option.

Of course another good opportunity would be at comtech, if they have one
this year.