[juneau-lug] Re: Indigo give-away

  • From: James Zuelow <e5z8652@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 09:10:12 -0800

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:27:45 -0400 (EDT)
reber@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello all,
> I have an SGI Indigo (R4000) w/display/keyboard/mouse that I'd like to
> offer to someone in the lug. Any problems? Well, currently I can't get the
> mouse to work. Otherwise, no reservations. Free to any interested party.
> Pickup/dropoff can be arranged or maybe I can deliver it to Monday's
> meeting.
>
> thx/Reber
> reber@xxxxxxxx

I'm interested, but then again I'm also supposed to be REDUCING inventory.  :(

Anyway, if anyone wants to give it a go with Linux, here's a link:

--link may wrap--
http://www.debian.org/ports/mips/
--link may wrap--

NetBSD is of course at NetBSD.org, and OpenBSD runs on them with some work.

If you're not quite sure what an Indy is, check this out:

--link may wrap--
http://www.megarat.com/indigo/
--link may wrap--