[juneau-lug] Re: How to repair sudo?

  • From: Nels Tomlinson <nels.tomlinson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 11:41:30 -0800

I may have to go with a root login and su rather than sudo, but I'd prefer
to stick to the Ubuntu way.  I figure that makes for less maintenance
later.
I'll try changing %admin to %adm, to match the name of the group, and I'll
add % to sudo in the sudoers to make that a group.  I'll report back.

Nels Tomlinson
(907) 500-4802