[juneau-lug] Re: GPS programs

  • From: Chuck Hakari <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 07:20:58 -0900

I have a Garmin Legend, though, when I come up with some extra cash, I'm
going to buy something like the GPSMap60. It has a better antenna, can
handle more waypoint and track points, and has maps. I use QGIS to
download/upload from/to my GPS. I only needed GPSBabel before QGIS had
on-the-fly projection.