[juneau-lug] [Fwd: Yellow Dog Promotion]

  • From: "Jamie Brown" <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:10:49 -0800 (AKDT)

Subject: Yellow Dog Promotion
From:    "Heather Simpson" <hsimpson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:    Tue, July 18, 2006 9:19 am
To:      info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LUGs of the web,

I am sending this out to invite you to take advantage of this free promotion.
Yellow Dog Linux is designed to work with the PPC as an alternative to OSX.
I would like to know if you have any members that are PPC users and if they
would be intrested in reciving a free YDL prmotion package with cds, book and
install guide.

If you have any users who would be intrested in receiving a promotional
package of v4.1 please drop me a line at this address or if you have any
questions do feel free to write and ask them.  Our web site is
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/ if you would like to look at what we have
to offer your members.

Thanks,
Heather Simpson