[juneau-lug] [Fwd: Sybase on Linux]

  • From: Jamie <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JLUG <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:25:54 -0900

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Sybase on Linux
Date:   Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:14:25 -0500
From:   Patrick.Enright@xxxxxxxxxx
To:     info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
I am sending this note to offer to you and your User Group some promotional
items to give away at your next User Group meeting.
My name is Patrick Enright and I manage Sybase's WorldWide Developer
Programs.  http://www.sybase.com/developer
I would like to send you a package of software, Journals, diagrams &
tshirts that you can give to your members for attending your next meeting.
I am interested in spreading the word of Sybase on Linux and that is why I
am reaching out to the User Groups directly.
Your users can feel free to sign up for the Sybase Developer Network at the
link above and kick the tires of all of Sybase's software.
I would also add that within the Sybase Developer Network we have a
community-based development environment called CodeXchange, your members
are more than welcome to visit that site to view other folks contributions
and if they like, even start their own projects.
Please provide me a shipping address to send the box of items and I will
send them down to you.
In addition, if you ever would like a speaker and/or additional content for
your meetings I can certainly provide that for you as well.
Sincerely,
Patrick Enright
202.256.8054