[juneau-lug] [Fwd: Re: redhat 7.2 and winxp pro]

  • From: tom@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 8:57:27 -0800

I found a nifty 'from the ground up' tutorial at http://samba.netfirms.com/

A quick note though, I found someone talking about the site I listed above and
they mentioned that there was one thing missing from the tutorial...

---
You need to edit the registry in XP. The entry labled "requiresignorseal" needs
to have it's value changed to 0 instead of 1.
---

Hope that might help...

Tom McBrien