[juneau-lug] Fwd: Linux Happenings in May [MelindaB@nbsys.com]

  • From: Juneau Linux Users Group <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 12:27:16 -0800

Here's another one.  This one is is Alaska based (OK, it is Anchorage
which doesn't do us much good).  Should I filter out commercial e-mail
except for Alaska based ones?  That would limit the amount of
commercial e-mail on the list, but still let LUG members keep abreast
of Alaska based stuff.

The other option is having me filter ALL of the commercial stuff.

Perhaps something to discuss this Monday at the meeting.

Forwarded message follows:

On 2003.04.18 16:34 Melinda Brion wrote:
Network Business Systems, a Linux Premier Partner and training leader in
Alaska, delivers all the Linux classes you need!  Upcoming course
offerings include:
Linux Apache Web Server - June 2003
Linux Workstation - May 19-20
Linux Server - May 21-22
Linux Advanced Server - to be determined
... and more!  Let us know the Linux classes you need and we'll deliver.
Please contact NBS at 272-2888 to enroll or visit our website at
www.nbsys.com