[juneau-lug] Fwd: [Fest-list] LUGs and User Groups needed

  • From: "Matt Heavner" <matt.heavner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:55:09 -0900

I'm heading down for the linuxfest NW--is anyone else going?  Would
JLUG like to have some table space?  I can't really help put anything
together, but if someone else would like to put something together,
I'd be happy to sit at the table for a while.

We need some cool linux on ice/JLUG stickers to pass out--someone want
to design it?  I might even pitch in to help print 'em.

Matt