[juneau-lug] Re: Fw: Juneau Linux User's Group Contact

  • From: Kevin Miller <Kevin_Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 07:56:46 -0800

I believe SuSE will run on a RISC 6000, as IBM has been doing a lot w/them.
I'd think you could find out on IBM's site.  Haven't tried it or anything,
and don't know about the sound card on a RISC, but you might try
linuxhardware.org - just found that site yesterday, so it may or may not be
a good source of info but it's probably worth looking at anyway...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500