[juneau-lug] Re: Free to a good home

  • From: Toby <tobysam@xxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, James Zuelow <e5z8652@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 19:44:24 -0900

Sorry guys. I was approached by one of the people in my linux class who was
willing to take all of my excess unconditionally and immediately, which was
a lot easier than going from place to place to see who wanted what.

I still might be getting rid of some other stuff within the next month
though, and if I do, you guys will get priority.

Toby