[juneau-lug] Re: Free to a good home

  • From: Toby <tobysam@xxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:32:13 -0900

Oops, I forgot to mention that I won a box of PS/2 keyboards with the CPUs,
so I'll give out a few of those with the boxen. And don't worry about paying
me- there are three high-quality boxen in the bundle that more than
compensate for the auction price (I didn't bid much anyway). I'm not sure
about the monitor, since I think surplus won't be open for normal sale at
least until next week. I mean everything in the place got auctioned off.
Anyway, thanks.

Toby