[juneau-lug] Re: Fixed flash drive, new problems with Ubuntu

  • From: "Stephen E. Bodnar" <sbodnar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 06:03:01 -0800

Nels - I'm assuming you are on broadband, GCI cable or
something similar. I've had problems with certain
servers too - I never could get a full uncorrupted
edubuntu even over the University wire where I work.

You may have to take a step back in time and just do
the old wget/checksum dance for emacs until you get a
clean one.

Stephen