[juneau-lug] Re: FC6 upgrade report

  • From: "Chris Ruschmann" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:02:47 +0000

I am testing it out on a few computers in our office. There are still alo=
t of bugs
with this release. I think the fedora guys should have waited a little lo=
nger to release this one?

Above all the bugs and crap. The release is very nice and features alot o=
f the same things that drove me to start using Ubuntu for my Primary OS. H=
owever, I still cannot get AIGLX to work even with the newest beta driver=