[juneau-lug] Re: Empire Sunday, 24 April 2004 0900

  • From: "Myron Davis" <myrond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:02:39 -0800 (AKDT)

I've played empire before, but this new one James has up... is empire on
steroids.  so many options and reworking;  if anyone has played empire in
the past this new one is looking very addictive and way more fleshed out.

Currently I can produce one thing:
dust

hopefully I will be able to do more in the future :)

just my thoughts,

-Myron