[juneau-lug] Re: Empire Sunday, 24 April 2004 0900

  • From: James Zuelow <e5z8652@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:49:31 -0800

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:39:43 -0800 (AKDT)
"Myron Davis" <myrond@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Things I have learned from my first turn:
>
> If you tell yourself to build a mine on your capital city:  your capital
> city disappears.
>
> If you move people far away, and you don't feed them, people will starve.
>
> In order to build items, you need people.
>
> Suffice to say;  I could have had a better first turn.
>
> :)
>
> -Myron

I know what you mean.  I didn't starve anyone, but did use up too much mobility
exploring - didn't have enough left to move enough iron into the industrial
centers.  Now I'm two heavy construction units short of a boat...  (And to top
it off, I'm two light units over - so I *did* have the mobility, if I had just
been thinking a little more and moved the iron between the two centers.)

Oh well.  :)

If anyone wants to start up a country they're still available!