[juneau-lug] Re: Editors

  • From: Tom McBrien <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 08:19:46 -0900

I love to just fire up OpenOffice 2.0 to do my text editing.  Saves very
nicely as plain text.  And now that harddrives have 100's of GB, why not
install emacs with all the beeps and whistles
Those are jokes... haha...  I know I'm not funny, but it's something I'm
working on.

I'm actually with the nedit/vi crew.

Now the real question of the day, who's gotten IE 7.0 beta to run on
Linux?