[juneau-lug] Disposing old EQ

  • From: Alfie <alfie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:19:40 -0900

Happy Friday, all!

Does anyone know of a safe and ecological way to dispose of old
computer/printer equipment?  I called the Landfill once upon a time
(maybe a year ago or more) and was told it just goes to the landfill.
 So I've been reluctant to throw away old, broken monitors and printers
and so I take heat for having them around the office.  We sure can't
afford to send them south to be recycled.  There must be some way that I
haven't heard about to get rid of this stuff in a sane fashion.