[juneau-lug] December Meeting DownTown or Valley?

  • From: Jacob Gemmell <dante333@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:58:54 -0900

December 20th is fast approching and all the meeting rooms seem to be
open right now.   Is there any interest in doing this months meeting at
the Valley Library this month?  I will reserve a room on Thursday at
3:00 based on the discussion from the list.  I guess a deciding factor
may be whether or not the Valley has Wireless internet.  For
topics...Well I did find a USBKey Distro that works on my laptop.
Either that or games.  I'll look for some nice multiplayer games out
there that I haven't tried yet.