[juneau-lug] Re: DVD"s

  • From: Chuck Hakari <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:29:24 -0900

James,

They are 16x disks. I'm going to buy or scrounge a few 4x disks, or some
RW discs and see what happens. The one disc that works only has 2mb of
data on it...a waste, I know, but why wait 10 mins to see if I have a
coaster, right? Right now, I can't even burn a coaster. K3b bombs out
trying to create the image. What next?