[juneau-lug] Re: Cups gets confused

  • From: Nels Tomlinson <nels.tomlinson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 09:08:52 -0800

Kevin and Jamie,  nmap says:
susan@tomlinso-p7-1267c:~$ nmap 192.168.1.106

Starting Nmap 6.40 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2014-07-04 09:00 AKDT
Nmap scan report for 192.168.1.106
Host is up (0.0025s latency).
All 1000 scanned ports on 192.168.1.106 are closed

Oops, looks as if it's not listening any more.  I used to be able to print
to that machine, back when it was 192.168.1.100.

I can't access 192.168.1.106:631 from this machine, so I guess that
confirms it.  I wonder what caused it to close all its ports?