[juneau-lug] Re: Consumer Broadband and Digital TelevisionPromotion Act of 2002

  • From: Sandy Harbanuk <tobysam@xxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:51:22 -0900

Aprox $250,000, infact. Hollings got something like three times that I
think.

What will get stevens' attention would be someone writing a 'My Turn' to
the Empire explaining why this is so bad. I'd do it, but I'm not a great
writer, and due to me history, not very credible anyway. Ditto goes for
other papers. If anyone wants some ideas on what to say, drop me a line.

Toby