[juneau-lug] Re: Computer-related jobs

  • From: "Balovich, Scott" <scott_balovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:03:58 -0800

Andrew,

There are quite a few of intern positions throughout the State of Alaska
employment system.  I know of three interns that help me out in my division
alone.  Given the cutbacks by the current administration the positions will
be fewer after July 1st but there are out there!  Go to www.alaska.gov and
find workplace Alaska, then scour the openings daily.  Hope that helps.

Registered Linux User #304436

Scott Balovich
Microcomputer/Network Technician II
DHSS/Division of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse
907-465-5809