[juneau-lug] Re: Camping

  • From: deadcats <deadcats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 14:27:48 -0800

Ah yes, camping. That's what the quarter-ton of stuff I have in the
back of my Explorer is supposed to be for. The quarter-ton of stuff
that hasn't been used since last Memorial weekend.

Seems like half the time I'm spending looking at (or for) some
property far out the road and after spending a few weeks of days doing
so, I want a warm, dry environment with my compy, cats, and parrots...

On the other hand, Kevin, didn't I hear you say something about
fishing the other day? Have any luck? :)

-k