[juneau-lug] Re: Board Room

  • From: Jacob Gemmell <evilbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:24:05 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, James Zuelow wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Jacob Gemmell wrote:
>

> > I have reserved the large meeting room from 5:30 to closing.  And they are
> > getting back to me regarding Wireless internet in the room.
> >

> OK, I've updated the web page.  I'll try to bring along a machine with a
> burner on it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> James

Any ideas for presntations?  If you can bring in a distro, I have a Power
Macintosh G3 that needs a decent OS.  I haven't been able to boot off a CD
yet.  Maybe you can give me a hand.  Its one if those all in one
monstrosites with the integrated monitor.

Just a reminder for those who want Redhat 9 or slackware 9 CD send me a
message so I know howmany to burn.

And I guess I have some hardware to get rid of.  I have an ATI Rage Fury
card (32 MB AGP) and a Handspring Visor Deluxe (with Cradle but no
manual).  Make me an offer on either.  I'll bring them to the meeting.

--
evilbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.