[juneau-lug] Basic Linux Training

  • From: "James Zuelow" <jamesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:26:17 -0800

Since the Spring semester has just ended, everyone will be bored and
looking for something academic-ish to keep your mind occupied.

If you're on the CBJ "help" list you've seen this announcement already.

If you have an hour to an hour and a half per day to spend studying, the
next Basic Linux Training session is due to start May 6th.  See the web
page at http://basiclinux.net/ for information.  It is a structured
course that I've heard good things about, but I've never taken one
myself.

Sadly, I have set aside May & June to complete my MCSA so I will be in
Microsoft-land for much of the summer.

Cheers,

James Zuelow