[juneau-lug] Available CD's

  • From: James Zuelow <e5z8652@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:18:03 -0900

Anyway, getting ready to install VMWare server on my home workstation again=
=2E =A0
I've got a few CD images that I can copy for people:

I think all of the Fedora users on the mailing list have upgraded. =A0If no=
t, or=20
you are using older hardware w/o a DVD drive, I have FC6 CD's 1-6.

Similarly, we have Ubuntu users that have already upgraded, but I haven't=20
heard anything about Kubuntu. =A0I have the Kubuntu 6.10 live install CD.

I also have OpenSuSE 10.2 Beta 1 install CD. =A0This one is interesting for=
 me=20
at work since the LDAP setup is allegedly very easy, very integrated. =A0I'=
m=20
also interested in Samba integration, and a Linux workstation that will run=
=20
AD login scripts. However I have issues with SuSE's split-up config files a=
nd=20
multiple includes. =A0(Unfortunately Debian is also starting to split up co=
nfig=20
files, between /etc/[foo] and /etc/defaults/[foo] -- grr....