[juneau-lug] Re: Anyone still around?

  • From: Toby <tobysam@xxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:05:23 -0900

I've been working on getting SuSE 7.3 ppc working on my motorola starmax. No
success yet. I'm also taking the linux system administration course at UAS.
Once that's done, I might give the comptia test a shot. Can anyone tell me
how much it costs to take it?

Besides that, another state surplus sealed bid auction has come and gone. I
have my fingers crossed on an apple powerbook 3400 laptop that I'd like to
load SuSE onto for fun and maybe extra credit. If you missed the auction,
don't feel too bad. There weren't very many good lots there in my opinion.
Except maybe a VAX 2100 and 4000. Lol.

Enjoy the long weekend.

Toby