[juneau-lug] Re: Anti-static materials

  • From: Stephen <Stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Juneau LUG <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:36:48 -0900

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 17:34, Toby Harbanuk wrote:

> I use zip-lock bags and tupperware for most of my stuff. Never had any
> problems.

Thanks for the quick replies.  It seems i'm not the only one taking the
ziplock/tupperware/plastic tub approach.  I've never had any problems
either, but I was wondering if it was just because I was keeping myself
grounded and/or getting lucky.  Recently I started looking into the
"right" way to do things and was wondering if it was really necessary.
Preliminary indications are: it ain't worth the hassle.

Thanks again.

Steve