[juneau-lug] Re: Amanda

  • From: Kevin Miller <Kevin_Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:51:15 -0800

That would be Creighton, aka Squidward, and he's a curmudgeon first class.
Says he doesn't do "public speaking".  I'll probably have to get smart on it
at some point - might be willing in a few months, although what I know about
Linux in general at this point would fit in a lunchbox.  If everybody
promises not to laugh too hard we can see what happens...

...Kevin
Kevin Miller
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500