[juneau-lug] Re: Amanda

  • From: Kevin Miller <Kevin_Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:35:44 -0800

>Well, it's not really public speaking.  We usually only have about 5-8
>people there, so if he's comfortable talking around a table
>should be no
>problem.  I promise not to heckle or throw things.  Well, I won't throw
>things that might permanently stain.

He's not shy, just not into things like that.  Oh well.

Regarding the inquiry by another poster into the use of Cityhall for access,
that could happen (have to check w/my boss), but as I mentioned, I'll be out
of town this month and I'm probably the guy that would have to facilitate
that.  I can plug in a switch in front of our firewall, so we have inet
access but the mayors secrets stay safe. ;-)  Shortcoming is the meeting is
downtown so farther for a number of folks to go.  Everybody's gotta promise
not to download warez or copyrighted music, etc.  Really don't want to make
the front page of the Empire!

We'll see what we can work out later in the year...

...Kevin