[juneau-lug] Re: ACS DSL linux setup

  • From: James Zuelow <e5z8652@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 15:00:25 -0800

On Saturday 27 May 2006 09:12, Kevin Miller wrote:

> Hmmm.  Nine in the morning, sun's out, it's getting warm and we'll
> staring at a couple monitors.  We gotta get lives, buddy!
>
> LOL...
>
> ...Kevin

Well if it helps I took the kids and spent the night up at the picnic table in
Silverbow.  Georgeous Saturday afternoon, light haze kicked in around 6 and
sprinkles by 10.  About 2AM it really started dumping, and didn't stop until
9AM.  Even after that there was a pretty stiff breeze coming over the
mountains, so the basin was cold.  Things started to dry out by 1030-1100
when we walked down.