[juneau-lug] Re: 802.11g w/WPA

  • From: deadcats <deadcats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:47:53 -0600

Kev,
I'm sure I have a card you can use...and at the right price, too. Holler at
me on tomorrow or sooner. Or respond here, and I can make it available 24/7.

Alternatively, I may have more than one, so if anyone else is lacking please
tag this post. My normal email is deadcats@xxxxxxxxxx

regards,
-dc

Caveat: Wife is a database systems developer. Sometimes we end up with more
than we need. Sometimes we don't have enough.

I'm setting up a computer for my son and need to get a wireless nic.