[juneau-lug] Re: 64 bit business card rescue CD

  • From: Kevin Miller <atftb2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:24:29 -0800

Dan Roberts wrote:
> I have many 280MB size CD's they are not the business card ones with the
> ends chopped off, but they are round. I would be happy to burn multiple
> copies of any software for James. That way he has more then one option.
> Dan
> dan.roberts@xxxxxxxxx

Cool - I found a Debian 64 .iso at:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/debian-installer/

which is 37+ mb.  If nobody has a wallet sized flavor I'll take you up
on that.  It's not clear to me if this is an install .iso, or a live CD
but it'll probably do.  Guess I could burn it to a regular CD and test it.

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska