[juneau-lug] Re: 64 bit business card rescue CD

  • From: Kevin Miller <atftb2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 12:10:07 -0800

James Zuelow wrote:
> On Friday 12 October 2007 08:25, Kevin Miller wrote:
>
>> OK - so what else outta be in a care package, as long as we're putting
>> one together?
>
> Ahh, whatever.  Not candy, I get lots from my kids.  Juneau stuff is cool.
> Pocket food, the little red rags at Fred's, baby-wipes, etc.  The only
> specific thing I'm looking for is a 7.62mm (.30cal) boresnake.  Would you
> believe machine guns are not issued with cleaning kits?

How does the time fly?  OK, I've got this on my todo list today.  Should
be out deer hunting instead, but the weather man said rain and snow
today.  The weather man lied.  It's high clouds and patchy blue sky.
Sigh.  Yesterday was sucky so who knew?

Red rags at Fred's?  Is that like those fruit wrap-ups?

Chris couldn't find his bore snake so I'll pick one up at Rayco for you.
 If you bring it back with you I can use it on my .30-06 and 30-30.
Never used on; they look niftier than the old ramrod kind of cleaning kit...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb