[jtud] Welcome!

  • From: "Karl Dallas" <karldallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jtud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:01:42 +0100

Welcome to jTechUpdate, the Java mailing list, at its new home. Now that
Microsoft?s Listbot has closed, we have found a new home at
freelists.org.

Some say that Java is no longer relevant, but every day brings new ways
in which it continues to be central to developments both global and
national.

But, as publishers, we are keeping an eye on other developments. You
might like to check out our new Windows XP list, RUXPerienced.

*       To post to either list, simply send email to jtud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or ruxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ruxp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by
clicking on ?Signup? at //www.freelists.org/list/jtud or
//www.freelists.org/list/ruxp.
*       Searchable archives of the lists will be available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/jtud or
//www.freelists.org/archives/ruxp.

Karl Dallas, HoustonMedia
Please note new email address: