[jsfg_cinti] Re: Reminder of Profiles Submission Deadline

  • From: "Dean Donovan" <cdonovan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jsfg_cinti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 07:36:47 -0600

Larry,
I also had problems submitting my profile Friday.
I'll bring a hard copy this morning to the meeting but here is a version
that you can cut and paste.

Job Search Focus Group
Profile

Engineering / Technical

Position Title: Director of Engineering / Senior Engineering Manager

Highly organized with excellent people skills. Skilled at managing
mechanical/electrical engineers, product design, process development,
production support and complex projects. Lean mfg exp in hi volume
automotive production.

BS-ME MS-Mfg Mgmt

Dean Donovan
7166 Zenith Court
Hamilton, Ohio 45011
(513) 887-0060 home
(513) 309-9629 cell

  <?xml version="1.0" ?>
- <qdbapi>
  <action>API_AddRecord</action>
  <errcode>9</errcode>
  <errtext>Invalid choice</errtext>
  <errdetail>Sorry, you cannot set the field labeled: "Classification",
field identifier (fid): 8 to "Engineering/Technical".</errdetail>
  </qdbapi>