[JScript-Dev] Scripting for Propriety Software???

  • From: "Sheila Lacanaria" <lala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 13:49:02 +0800

Hi Ms Des

Thank you for responding...

I am not so sure if it is indeed a software, but it's something that the training center developed so that students will be restricted to the necessary applications that they need in transcribing materials. It's a local environment or LE that they call where they incorporate MS Word and Express scribe together with other typing exercises...

Is this enough information?.. please let me know...

thanks again

Sheila Kaye Lacanaria
Resources for the Blind, Inc.
Box 80540 DCCPO, Davao City,