[JScript-Dev] Re: Scripting Group Meeting for Updates

  • From: "Silatul Rahim Dahman" <stncom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:19:46 +0800

8 KL time and 7 Bangkok time.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lourdes B. Borgonia" <lourdes_bor@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:15 PM
Subject: [JScript-Dev] Re: Scripting Group Meeting for Updates

Hi everybody,

Just a clarification regarding the time... Is it 5:00
Bangkok time and 6:00 PM KL time, or 7:00 PM Bangkok
time and 8:00 PM KL time?

Des

--- Silatul Rahim Dahman <stncom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello guys,

As mentioned by Phuc, lets us meet on Skype on
August the 7th, at 7:00 pm Bangkok time and 8:00 pm
KL time. Please respond whether you are able to join
or not. Otherwise we could change to another date.

Rgds,
Rahim
----- Original Message ----- From: Dang Hoai Phuc