[JScript-Dev] Re: Referenced Materials [#Filter Mails not addressed to local Domains (bcc)#]

  • From: "Dang Hoai Phuc" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jscript-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:53:14 +0700

Hi Sugiyo,
You can fix the script by replacing quote punctuations. The quote punctuations
in the script have numberic value 8220 so the script compiler doesn't
understand this punctuation. The quote punctuations must have the ascii value
34. You can check the numberic value of a char by pressing numpad 5 three times.
Phuc